Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gymnastics

Oh how we love Thursdays! On this particular day of the week both Gavin and Reagan have gymnastics. I can't brag enough about this place. Not only do the kids have a blast, but it makes me want to go. I know the pics didn't turn out very well, but here is a glimpse of what they do in class.

Gavin's class bouncing on the long tramp


Reagan's class getting ready for the beam

Time to stretch


Balance beam time



Reagan doing a forward roll off the spring board


Gavin getting ready to hang from the bar


I think this kid is part monkey


Just a few more hours and we will be at the gym again having a blast!

1 comment:

Ryan and Sariah said...

I am way jealous. We don't have anything like that around here. Lucky ducks! or should I say monkeys??? Love ya guys!