Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memory Tag




1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you recall with any member of our family. It doesn't matter if you barely knew us, or if we were joined at the hip. Anything you remember is fare game.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and return the favor on your blog.

5 comments:

Katie said...

OH so many memories from Artco! Most them are good and I remember the dinners, you dating/marrying, being a super supervisor, etc. Really, it brings back some good times!

The Graves Family said...

I miss those days. I think a PT reunion dinner is in order. Every one of us have changed so much. It would be fun to see how the families have grown and where we ended up. Even though Artco was a horrible place to work, I miss all the wonderful people I worked with. I hope you guys are doing well.

KELLS said...

When we went out like around midnight and changed the sign in front of the city building from like City Meeting to say DAMN Meeting. ha ha ha. You stood on my shoulders and when a car was coming down the road you'd hop down and then we would just stand there and talk. ha ha ha. Then we woke up at like seven a.m. and checked it out and it was already changed. LOL

Nicole Howard said...

Hey...so my memory is of course of the ballet class. That was so awesome of you to do and Cierra misses it so much!! Thanks again for doing that!

Nicole Howard said...

Oohh..wait...I thought of another one;)
When you were my visiting teacher and you left me those goodies on my porch, and the same day a Christian church had left a flier on my door so I thought it was from them and was scared to eat the yummy taffy. Once I found out if was from you, I chowed down!!!